Is the Bonusgate Corruption Scandal a Campaign Issue?

Friday, August 13, 2010

TOOHIL Addresses Supporters

Hello Friends & Supporters,

On Wednesday, I was informed that numerous campaign signs of mine were stolen from my supporters' properties. Police are investigating. I ask you to please refrain from doing any such actions in retaliation to my opponent, Rep. Eachus's campaign materials. Such actio...ns are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.


The recent stealing of yard signs is an obvious attempt to silence me in my campaign, however, we cannot be intimidated. I would ask that you help me stand up against political corruption and put a sign in your yard. Please contact me and I will have a sign delivered immediately.

Thank you for all of your support.

We Deserve Better!

Tarah

No comments: